VAT on listed buildings

Further information about the Listed Places of Worship Grant Scheme can be found online at

In terms of procedure for obtaining listed building consent from the Methodist Property Office, it will be necessary for the local church to log a project on the Property Consents website, because it is a grant from an external source. Where it is known that an application is to be made in the future, we will also need to see a specification for the work which should be submitted before the work is commissioned.

Share this