Positive Working Together
Positive Working Together focuses on combatting bullying and
harassment, which can be a source of conflict in the life of
the Methodist Church.
A key focus of the work is support and regular training for
District Reconciliation Groups, as a source of support for those
experiencing bullying or harassment.
However, Positive Working Together is the job of everybody in
the Church and the resources found on these pages aim to help
everybody play their part.
- Introducing Positive Working TogetherGuidelines, the PWT Short Guide and the PowerPoint Presentation.Read more
- PWT ResourcesResources produced specifically to support Positive Working Together.Read more
- Further HelpA list of organisations offering further support, advice and training.Read more
- Other ResourcesResources from Methodism and elsewhere that could help.Read more
- Sign up for e-newslettersKeep in touch with what interests you