'Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes (TMCP) is a "Body
Corporate" constituted under the Methodist Church Act 1939 to hold
legacies, endowments and accumulated funds for and on behalf of
local trustees of the Methodist Church.
Together with our predecessor Boards in the Wesleyan and primitive
Churches we have a long history of over 150 years.
TMCP works in close association with the Connexional Team in
all matters relating to property schemes and other financial
the TMCP Powerpoint Presentation - Methodist Conference 2010
(Download 2.83MB, requires Internet Connection).
Read a statement from
the Chief Executive
- TMCP - Who we areThe structure and responsibilitiesRead more
- What We Do - Legal and FinancialThe specific activities - legal and financialRead more
- Ethical InvestingThe policy and principlesRead more
- Service StandardsThe commitment to efficient and prompt serviceRead more
- TMCP PublicationsLinks to historic TMCP accounts and a variety of guidance notesRead more
- Contact TMCPContact information and location mapRead more
- Payments from TMCPMethods of payment and proceduresRead more
- Sign up for e-newslettersKeep in touch with what interests you