About World Church Relationships
World Church Relationships (WCR)
facilitates, maintains and develops the relationships between
Partner Churches throughout the world and the Methodist Church in
Britain at all levels.
In doing so we play our part in:-
• transforming the world through God's love,
• establishing a confident church that motivates to share God's
• is enabling people to be part of a worldwide family.
We do this through people, money and prayer by
• movement of people across cultures, countries and continents
to work alongside,
share and experience the 'other', and to learn and develop from
• sharing of financial resources to equip churches for mission,
ministry and church growth
• production and sharing of resources which 'tell
the story' to enable informed prayer and learning of places and
people where a first-hand encounter is not possible.
In everything we do we strive to:-
• work as broadly as possible across the Connexional team, All We Can (AWC, formerly
known MRDF), Methodist
Independent Schools Trust (MIST) and ecumenically to ensure a
global perspective is embedded throughout the churches
• be effective and responsible stewards of historical funds,
live income, assets and resources
We work with sixty Partner Churches worldwide in
four geographical areas:-
• Latin America and the
• as well as with the Methodist Church in
Ireland and Middle East
Former mission partners
Read about our past mission partners here. Read
archived newsletters from mission partners who have served all
around the world.
If you are interested in Developing Partnerships Links with
Overseas churches, find out more here
Got any questions?
Email the World Church Relationships office on Wcr.Admin@methodistchurch.org.uk
Make donations and find out how the World Mission Fund
supports projects and individuals around the world. Find
out more here