3Generate feedback form only (Word doc)
The list of lost property found by 3Generate and Pontins (including photos for most items) can be downloaded as a PDF.
If your item is on this list, please send an email to us at email@example.com with the best address to return the item(s) to by the end of April 2018.
Below are the 3Generate 2017 forms for reference.
You can also download the Sports and Outdoor Activity flyer:
- 3Generate 2017 Booking Guide (with screen prints for how to use the CHQ code)
- Cheque Form (Word) (PDF)
Information and items for Leaders of Groups
- Group Leader Information Book (Pre-event edition v2) - please note, an updated version of this will be uploaded shortly before the event.
- Presentation slides (as a PDF) from the 9 September meeting for leaders
- How to login and make changes on iKnow Church (link to Vimeo) - emails to create passwords for logins have been sent for leaders and are being sent for 18s and overs. Please let us know if you haven't received your email or if the link has expired so we can send a new one.
- Expenses Claim Form for the Leaders Meeting on 9 September at St Luke's in Birmingham (Word) (PDF)
- DBS Guidance for leaders of groups from the Safeguarding Team
Information for delivery team
Pre-event information for all
- Information for Parents/Carers - leaders of groups may like to share this with parents/carers
- Attendee details form - this form must be brought to the event by the leaders of the group so they can refer to it if necessary (for parents/carers to complete and pass to leaders of groups to ensure the leaders have emergency contact details and other key information for looking after under-18s and those with additional needs)
- Parent/Carer Consent Form - updated version - this form must be brought to the event by the leaders of the group so they can refer to it if necessary (all parents/carers must complete a consent form to give permission for the leaders of their group to take under-18s and those 18 and over with additional needs to 3Generate)
- 3Generate Safeguarding Policy 2017
- Safeguarding Declaration for over-18 delegates - attendees who are aged 18 or over should complete this form and upload it to their account on iKnow Church
- EDI Monitoring Form for Attendees - this is anonymous and is created for completion by individuals (with parents/carers where appropriate) - leaders of groups will be able to put the completed forms into a box in the reception area at Pontins
- Expectations and social media guidelines for 3Generate 2017 - we recommend that leaders of groups and parents/carers read this and ensure their children and young people are aware of these guidelines
- Site Map of Pontins Southport for 2017 - this is useful for anyone who wants to get a feel for the site layout before the event
- 2017 Kit List - what to pack and what to leave behind
- 2017 Schools Letter - template letter (Word document) to use to make a request for an attendee to leave school early on Friday 24 November when they have a long journey