How to book
3Generate 2018 | 23-25 November | Pontins, Southport
Booking for the 2018 event will open at midday on 24th April 2018 - ticket links can be found below, after some key information (links go live on Tuesday).
Weekend tickets for 8-23 year-olds cost £110 each. Tickets for leaders are free. Tickets include accommodation, meals, sessions and activities for the weekend.
Information you'll need to book tickets
- name and email address of group leader i.e. key contact of the group (once per booking)
- group name (once per booking)
- Methodist District (once per booking)
- number of tickets for 8-18s (please add names and school years where known)
- number of tickets for 19-23s attending with the group (please add names and email addresses where known)
- number of tickets for leaders (please add names and email addresses where known) - minimum 2 leaders per group with a ratio of approximately 1 leader for every 6 under-18s (more details on the Workers and Group Leaders page).
- parents/carers of individuals between 8-18 years of age should liaise with their circuit or district to link up with a group
- 19-23s can book individually or as part of a group.
- families can attend as a "group" if they find it impossible to link up with another group or with others to create a group
- parents become "leaders" (leaders require "safer recruitment" with DBS checks - please refer to the Workers and Group Leaders page for more details about safer recruitment)
- all group members must then belong to the same family
- please contact 3Generate to obtain a "Parent Accompanied" ticket.
Tickets are available to buy online from midday on Tuesday, 24 April until tickets sell out or until 31 July for Groups and 14 October for 19-23s. Please ensure you enter your email address accurately to receive your ticket email and please check your spam/junk folders before requesting a resend - thank you.
We appreciate that plans change so to assist with this, we can accept up to three ticket refunds, per group, for 8-18s or 19-23s until 24 September 2018. Substitutes are welcome and will not incur any charges - leaders can update the details on the event management system but should let us know about any changes after 14 October.
Tickets can be paid for using debit or credit cards (including American Express) at the time of booking, or, you can use a special code "CHQ" on your booking to enable you to pay by posting a cheque (NB: the cheque must be received within 30 days to validate the booking).
To pay by cheque, please refer to the 2018 Booking Guide - the code "CHQ" must be added before pressing the "Place Order" button, otherwise the booking will have to be completed using a debit or credit card.
Booking buttons will go live at midday on Tuesday, 24 April.