At 3Generate 2012 children and young people asked the Methodist Church to support them during exam times. Here is what they said and what Conference agreed on:
- The Conference, in supporting the view that local churches should be more aware of, and better at, understanding the pressures young people face during exam periods, urges Districts to facilitate youth groups to provide relief from pressures associated with exam stress.
- The Conference encourages youth groups to avoid crucial examination times when facilitating key events, so that such events do not conflict with revision thereby enabling young people to attend free of exam stress.
Click on the links below for resources to help support young people during exam time:
- Dealing with exam stress
- Exam stress: Top 10 tips for leaders
- Exam stress: Top 10 tips for revision
- Activity ideas for exam time
- Exam stress: Useful web links