The Methodist Art Collection
The Methodist Modern Art Collection is a collection
of over 40 works of significant modern Christian art, including
some by Graham Sutherland, Eric Gill, Elisabeth Frink, William
Roberts and Patrick Heron.
The Methodist Modern Art Collection in
Wales is a new bilingual booklet produced for the
launch of the exhibition in Wrexham in January 2015 but is of
general interest - tracing the remarkable story of the collection's
roots in Wales.
Download the bilingual booklet
English only (Pdf)
Cymraeg yn unig (Pdf)
- Browse the CollectionBrowse the collection onlineRead more
- Exhibition DatesWhere you can see the art collectionRead more
- Theology and ArtA reflection on the use of art in the ChurchRead more
- Art Collection ResourcesResources to help you make the most of the art collectionRead more
- Art Collection FAQsFrequently asked questions about the art collectionRead more
- Borrowing the CollectionHow to hold an exhibition of the art collectionRead more
- Using ImagesTerms and Conditions for using images from the art collectionRead more
- Friends of the Collection
Interested in the art collection?
Why not join the Friends o...Read more
- Annual Report
Read the Annual Report of the Methodist Modern Art
Collection Read more
- Sign up for e-newslettersKeep in touch with what interests you
Methodist Prayer Handbook 2014/15
The latest edition of the Prayer Handbook looks at our everyday
sacrifices as God's people taken up by God into the eternal
sacrifice of the Cross.
Order online here.