The Methodist Art Collection
The Methodist Modern Art Collection is a collection of over 40
works of significant modern Christian art, including some by Graham
Sutherland, Eric Gill, Elisabeth Frink, William Roberts and Patrick
Consultation - can you help?
The Trustees of the Collection are looking to develop a
strategic framework for the next five years. A consultation
document, Shaping a Future Together, has been circulated,
and can also be downloaded here. If you
would like to help us with this task, perhaps because you have
experience of hosting an exhibition of the Collection or have been
involved in its life in some way, we would welcome your
participation. A Response Form is downloadable below, together with
a copy of the last published Annual Report for your interest and
information. Responses welcome by Thurs 30 April 2015.
MMAC Consultation Response
MMAC Annual Report 2013 (Pdf)
The Methodist Modern Art Collection in
Wales is a new bilingual booklet produced for the
launch of the exhibition in Wrexham in January 2015 but is of
general interest - tracing the remarkable story of the collection's
roots in Wales.
Download the bilingual booklet
English only (Pdf)
Cymraeg yn unig (Pdf)
- Browse the CollectionBrowse the collection onlineRead more
- Exhibition DatesWhere you can see the art collectionRead more
- Theology and ArtA reflection on the use of art in the ChurchRead more
- Art Collection ResourcesResources to help you make the most of the art collectionRead more
- Art Collection FAQsFrequently asked questions about the art collectionRead more
- Borrowing the CollectionHow to hold an exhibition of the art collectionRead more
- Using ImagesTerms and Conditions for using images from the art collectionRead more
- Friends of the Collection
Interested in the art collection?
Why not join the Friends o...Read more
- Annual Report
Read the Annual Report of the Methodist Modern Art
Collection Read more
- Sign up for e-newslettersKeep in touch with what interests you
Methodist Prayer Handbook 2014/15
The latest edition of the Prayer Handbook looks at our everyday
sacrifices as God's people taken up by God into the eternal
sacrifice of the Cross.
Order online here.