Inclusive Church Implementation Group Volunteers, Closing date: 24 September 2020
We are looking to recruit volunteers who are passionate and enthusiastic about ‘Equality, Diversity and Inclusion’ (EDI), to assist in the implementation of the ‘Inclusive Methodist Church’ (IMC) Strategy. There are 5 work stream areas that have been identified to develop and implement the IMC. Perhaps you have specialist knowledge and experience in HR, Change management, EDI, Psychology, Finance, Theology/Religion, Trade Unions, Law, Voluntary, World of work, Community Activist/Advisory etc. If you do, we would love to hear from you.
As a volunteer, you will be required to participate in 1 of 5 work stream areas. Each work stream addresses a specific area of work, as follows:
- Attitudinal, Cultural and Systemic Change
- Building Trust and Confidence
- Minimum Standards
- Positive Action
- Scrutiny and Transparency
We are looking for people who have the following key skills:
- experience or knowledge of EDI and able to demonstrate awareness and commit to actively challenge discrimination.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to analyse information, contribute to the production of high-level reports.
- Demonstrate the capacity to deliver change through reviewing structures and systems.
- Proven ability to be a good team player willing to share and learn from others.
Deadline for applications: 24th September 2020
Please return your completed application to: Funmi Oyedokun email: oyedokunF@methodistchurch.org.uk
Interview date: Week of the 5th October 2020