20 November 2018
2018 statistics collection: November update
This information was sent to all Membership Secretaries, Chairs of District, District Administrators, Superintendents and Circuit Administrators on the above publishing date of this news article.
This time the focus is on the non-annual information contained in the WEB PROFILES part of the Statistics for Mission site.
- Please check if your church, circuit and district website addresses are up to date. These can be accessed and edited via the church / circuit / district profile tabs.
- Churches with changed status: If this applies to any churches in your circuit, you should have received previous communication from me. Please ensure you report the final statistical year of any societies that have ceased to meet, became a class or merged since 1 November 2017. I can send individual lists if this helps, but currently this concerns the following Districts: 2, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 23, 24, 27, 34, 36
Your District may also appear on this list if Managing Trustees have left a comment about a change of status on the returns site or have notified a member of the Connexional Team directly, but not yet reported it via the appropriate function on the Statistics for Mission site.
- Office holders’ updates are being moderated to ensure there is no data duplication or outdated data retained on the Connexional database. This may sometimes cause a minor delay, but we aim to process all changes within a week.
- If you have any feedback regarding the statistics collection changes, please send it to email@example.com
- Look up guidance and technical issues updates on methodist.org.uk/onlinesuite
- In the newly added statistics news section on the Methodist website, you can find all the recent information emails for reference in case they have been swallowed up by your mailbox: methodist.org.uk/about-us/statistics-for-mission/news
Cover picture by Torsten Dettlaff (www.pexels.com)