25 September 2019
2019 statistics collection: site now open
This information was sent to all Membership Secretaries, Chairs of District, District Administrators, Superintendents and Circuit Administrators on the above publishing date of this news article.
The statistics for mission site is now open.
- To enter data, go to the Methodist Online Suite of Applications.
- Guidance and paper forms for downloading are available on the statistics for mission site itself as well as on the statistics pages of the Methodist website. Please be aware of the CHANGES and NEW FEATURES, which are listed in a separate section.
- The 2019 collection largely follows the same format as last year, with the exception of how LEP membership is recorded: where in previous years, joint or ecumenical members had NOT been counted as being part of the Methodist membership figure, they are now INCLUDED. If you see an amber warning message regarding the membership numbers not adding up and being significantly different from last year, then you can just ignore that.
- Please ensure that your church has the correct pastoral contact. Changes to this can be made in the church profile tab at any time.
- One of the new features is the Digital Archive tab on circuit level, which lists former societies that have ceased to meet, become a class of another or merged to form a new church. Please get in touch to help us make this information as accurate as possible and enable better visibility of classes and mergers on the webmap.
If you have any questions, please contact us. The data entry site will be open until 31 January 2020.
Cover picture by Jos van Ouwerkerk (www.pexels.com)