17 December 2018
2018 statistics collection: December update
This information was sent to all Membership Secretaries, Chairs of District, District Administrators, Superintendents and Circuit Administrators on the above publishing date of this news article.
Thank you for all your efforts in completing this year’s statistics so far. A quick update before we turn our thoughts to the festive season –
- The cut-off point for submitting the 2018 statistics is 31 January 2019. As this year’s data collection for Methodist societies has been reduced to 8 fields (9 fields for Local Ecumenical Partnerships), I do hope that we can manage an even higher completion rate than in previous years.
- The Frequently Asked Questions page has been updated earlier this month in response recent queries and feedback: methodist.org.uk/about-us/statistics-for-mission/faqs. It is also accessible via the Help and Guidance links on the home page of the Online Suite.
- It has been brought to our attention that Worship Leaders are displayed as Local Preachers within the Local Preachers & Worship Leaders tab on circuit-level Statistics for Mission. We apologise for the inconvenience while we are fixing this. Don't worry if you have recently added any Worship Leaders; you do not need to add them again as the data is recorded correctly on our database. The problem is with how the information is displayed on the website.
- Online Suite guidance and technical issues updates are available here: methodist.org.uk/onlinesuite
- In the newly added statistics news section on the Methodist website, you can find all the recent information emails for reference in case they have been swallowed up by your mailbox: methodist.org.uk/about-us/statistics-for-mission/news
- The Methodist Church House will be closed for Christmas from Friday 21 December 5pm and re-open on Wednesday 2 January 2019. I will not be able to respond to voicemail or email messages during this time but will attempt to get back to you by Friday 4 January.
Cover picture by Jessica Lewis (www.pexels.com)