Property Consents FAQs

The property consents system can be accessed via the Online Suite of Applications. It allows you to create the following types of property projects:

  • repairs and alterations including extensions and demolitions
  • lettings / sales / purchases / easements
  • Sharing Agreements

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found at: 

  • For raising and editing projects against church, circuit or district property, you need to be logged on as a Managing Trustee.
  • If you don’t see the ADD NEW PROJECT button in the left-hand panel, contact your Superintendent for the appropriate permissions.


For any website-related queries, contact the Web Applications Team:

For legal and financial information, contact the Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes:

For District-related queries, contact your District Property Secretary or your local Consents Enabler. More information on Consents Enablers can be found via this link.


Share this