- Schedules A and C and their supplements (check lists) as well as Schedule D are now part of the ANNUAL RETURNS section of the Online Suite. Registration information and guidance documents can be accessed HERE or via the relevant link at the bottom of this page (Methodist Online Suite of Applications).
- Schedule B is now part of the Standard Form of Accounts, accessible HERE (weblink).
- Other property-related forms and documents can be found in the Property Handbook, accessible HERE (weblink).
- Schedule 14a for the use of Model Trust property by other Churches or Congregations can be accessed HERE or via the relevant link at the bottom of this page (Sharing of Buildings).
- Licences for regular part-time, non-exclusive use and letting of Methodist property by third parties can be found on the TMCP website and can be accessed HERE or via the relevant link at the bottom of this page (The Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes).
Quinquennial Certificate for Manses
Quinquennial Certificate for Chapels and Ancillary premises
District Manse Committee Visit Report
Inspection, Care and Maintenance of Methodist Buildings
A Guide to their Annual Inspection
District Advance Fund Annual Report Template