Below are some useful contacts for property-related matters. Connexional Team staff are based in London and in Manchester.
If you wish to contact the Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes (TMCP), please see the contacts page on the TMCP website.
Connexional Team - Property
Methodist Church House 25 Marylebone Road London NW1 5JR
- Web Support Officer
Guidance on using the Online Suite of Applications
Email Web Support Officer
- Connexional Property Coordinator
- Joint/Partnership WorkingProcurement (Property)Use of BuildingsDisposalsAcquisitionsTechnical GuidanceLegislative guidance in relation to property
- Officer for Legal and Constitutional Practice
- Connexional Priority Fund (CPF) Levy / Exemptions / RefundsClosing ChurchesBurial GroundsAdvice on property related issues in The Constitutional Practice and Discipline of the Methodist Church (CPD)Charity Commission related advice
Email Legal Officer
- Connexional Ecumenical Officer
- Sharing Agreements
- Conservation Officer
- Listed BuildingsNon-listed buildings in Conservation Areas
Email Conservation Officer
- Connexional Grants
- Property GrantsOther connexional grants (outside the property context)Research, advice and support for managing trustees in relation to Landfill Communities Fund applications.
For matters relating to Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas, please contact the Conservation Office in Manchester.
Connexional Team - Conservation
Central Hall Oldham Street Manchester M1 1WT