Schedules and Forms
- Schedules A and C and their supplements (check lists) as well as Schedule D are now part of the ANNUAL RETURNS section of the Methodist Online Suite of Applications (weblink).
Registration information and guidance documents can be accessed on the Online Suite guidance page (weblink).
- Schedule B is now part of the Standard Form of Accounts (weblink).
- Other property-related forms and documents can be found in the Property Handbook (weblink).
- Schedule 14a for the use of Model Trust property by other Churches or Congregations can be accessed via the Sharing of Buildings page (weblink).
- Licences for regular part-time, non-exclusive use and letting of Methodist property by third parties can be found on the The Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes (TMCP) website.
Quinquennial Certificate for Manses
Quinquennial Certificate for Chapels and Ancillary premises
District Manse Committee Visit Report
Inspection, Care and Maintenance of Methodist Buildings
A Guide to their Annual Inspection
District Advance Fund Annual Report Template
Local Church Property Profile
To be completed alongside a local mission plan
Template for District Property Development Plans
Template for collating responses and having a District overview of Methodist Property
Property Log Book
Templates for a log book