Methodist Homes Sunday
Methodist Homes Sunday is an opportunity for:
- Celebration of the work of MHA and the value of older people
- Awareness of future needs and ways to respond
- Fundraising to make a difference to the quality of life for older people
- Volunteers to work together
- Recognition of the Church in action for older people
The Methodist Church has always been a major supporter of MHA's work. Methodist Homes Sunday offers an annual opportunity for members to donate in support of the work. Methodist Homes Sunday takes place every year on the second Sunday in June. However individuals and churches are very welcome to celebrate it at any date that is convenient for them.
For the date of this year's Methodist Homes Sunday, as well as worship resources, a suggested order of service, a flyer and poster for your church click here.