Methodist Homes Sunday is an opportunity for:
- Celebration of the work of MHA and the value of older people
- Awareness of future needs and ways to respond
- Fundraising to make a difference to the quality of life for older people
- Volunteers to work together
- Recognition of the Church in action for older people
MHA is Methodism's housing and care charity for older people. Methodist Homes Sunday offers an annual opportunity for church members to donate in support of the work. Methodist Homes Sunday takes place every year on the second Sunday in June. However individuals and churches are very welcome to celebrate it at any date that is convenient for them.
For the date of this year's Methodist Homes Sunday, as well as worship resources, a suggested order of service, a flyer and poster for your church click here.
See also Gareth Hill's hymn, Timeless God, you hold our story, written for the 70th Anniversary of MHA