Sustaining community during COVID-19
As we consider ways to gather face-to-face with children, young people and in intergenerational settings, take a look at this helpful guide. It outlines practical steps and considerations to do this safely and well at this time.
- For school chaplains, here are ten ideas for building relationship during lockdown, and the return to school.
- And some resources on supporting faith at home.
- Here are some ideas for socially distanced games to play with your groups
- And even more non-contact games from this Australian website
- From ROOTS, tips for holding gathered groups in churches and other buildings and tips for churches running online services and sessions.
- From Vibrant Faith Catalyst is this great article on forming faith through playlists.