Adapting your work during COVID-19
Staying socially distanced
- Here are some ideas for socially distanced games to play with your groups
- And even more non-contact games from this Australian website
- Social distancing at home - a guide for young people has been created by the Children, Youth and Family Team to help young people find a healthy rhythm of living.
- For ideas on intergenerational church outdoors, visit the Muddy Church website.
- From our colleagues in the Learning Network, an introduction on leading detached youth work.
Faith at home
- ROOTS at home is a resource for families and households of all shapes and sizes, exploring a different Bible passage each week. Sign up for weekly emails here.
- From Vibrant Faith Catalyst is this great article on forming faith through playlists.
- Find Messy Church at Home ideas here.
- For school chaplains, here are ten ideas for building relationship during lockdown, and the return to school.
- From ROOTS, tips for holding gathered groups in churches and other buildings and tips for churches running online services and sessions.