On Monday 19 July we reached step 4 in the Government Roadmap out of lockdown, which means most restrictions will be lifted.
As children's, youth and family workers however we still need to show responsibility and remain vigilant in our duty of care.
The Children, Youth and Family Team continues to follow the National Youth Agency Guidance.
- Read the full guidance for the entire roadmap.
- Watch a webinar, originally broadcast on 15 July, to help understand the guidance for Step 4.
FROM THE METHODIST PROPERTY TEAM
The Property Team has reviewed the information provided by the Government and has updated the Coronavirus Guidance for Property page. The team will continue to monitor the guidance and providie further guidance as necessary. Please continue to check back for updated information.
Please note that the above is for England only, please refer to the links below for guidance in other areas:
- In Scotland, please refer to Youth Link Scotland and the Scottish guidance for the Safe Use of Place of Worship
- In Wales, please refer to the Youth Work Services Guidance and the Guidance for Re-Opening Places of Worship
- Please follow the links for specific local regulations and guidance for the Isle of Man and Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey)
Things to think about | Take your time
Things to think about | Risk management
Things to think about | Sharing space and hospitality
Things to think about | Residentials