Following recent amendments to national COVID-19 restrictions, many aspects of the NYA Guidance are no longer legally required, but remain highly recommended by NYA to ensure youth work practice remains safe and COVID secure.
Please continue to follow COVID Responsible Measures. You can also watch the short video from the NYA, which talks through the main points.
Keep up to date with the latest National Youth Agency Guidance.
As children's, youth and family workers we need to continue to show responsibility and remain vigilant in our duty of care.
Please note that the above is for England only, please refer to the links below for guidance in other areas:
- In Scotland, please refer to Youth Link Scotland and the Scottish guidance for the Safe Use of Place of Worship
- In Wales, please refer to the Youth Work Services Guidance and the Guidance for Re-Opening Places of Worship
- Please follow the links for specific local regulations and guidance for the Isle of Man and Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey)
FROM THE METHODIST PROPERTY TEAM
The Property Team has reviewed the information provided by the Government and has updated the Coronavirus Guidance for Property page. The team will continue to monitor the guidance and provide further guidance as necessary. Please continue to check back for updated information.
You may also find the following websites helpful:
- Protective measures for holiday or after schools clubs or other out of school settings
- Guidance for parents and carers of children attending out of school settings
Things to think about | Take your time
Things to think about | Risk management
Things to think about | Sharing space and hospitality
Things to think about | Residentials