The West Midlands Region
Meet the Team
Geoff Bond is the Learning & Development Coordinator for the West Midlands region. Geoff has a Masters in Theology and post graduate Diploma in Business Studies, as well as being a registered Social Worker. He has particular interest and experience in Evangelism, Church Growth and Discipleship Development. Geoff also has experience in church planting and reseeding, chaplaincy, charity management, and is a founder and organiser of Navigating Change Conference. Married to Sarah with two grown-up children and a granddaughter, in his spare time, Geoff enjoys fly fishing, and visiting ancient Yew Trees.
Contact Geoff | email@example.com | 07799 900486
Jon Pedley is a Learning & Development Officer for the West Midland region. With a background in education and youth & community work, Jon’s passion lies in creating thriving learning environments and crafting opportunities to stimulate the desire for deepening faith in Jesus. Being parents to incredible twins means he and his wife don’t have a lot of free time, but when he does have a spare moment, he enjoys reading, anything to do with nature, and watching rugby.
Contact Jon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07384 816483
Our Priorities for 2019/2020
Although we will aim to help you with any learning or development that you or your church need, we also have key areas of work that we are focussing on in any given year. These are chosen in consultation with both national and local leaders. If your area of interest isn't on this list, then please still get in touch. Our priorities this year are:
- Supporting and promoting Pioneering Pathways
- Supporting Local Preachers and Worship Leaders, including tutors and mentors
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion work, including Positive Working Together
- Evangelism and Growth initiatives, including circuit vision days and church planting work
- Connecting Disciples: Local ( Lay Worker Support)
- Children & Youth work, including 3Generate, support for workers, meetings and conference for children and families with additional needs, and The Gate Church Plant Support & Mentoring
Get in Touch
You can contact us directly using the details above, or you can follow us on Facebook below. We look forward to hearing from you.