3Generate 2018 took place at Pontins in Southport, from 23-25 November.
- Information on how to book tickets for 2019 will be on the How to book page later in the year.
- General details about 2018 (including how accommodation works) can be found on this page.
- If you are a leader, please visit our leader playlist on 3GenTV on YouTube where you can meet Sanya and Chloe to find out more about bringing a group and what to expect at Pontins.
- Specific information is also available for workers and leaders, parents, churches/circuits/districts, 8-11s, 11-18s, 19-23s and for those with additional needs.
The theme for the 2018-2019 Connexional Year is Courageous.
Youth President, Jasmine Yeboah, issued this challenge to children and young people: "I dare you to be different. I dare you to be yourself. And I dare you to be courageous."
What was new in 2018:
- Chalet hosts there to help!
- Chalets aired and warmed before you arrive.
- Welcome pack for each group - full of goodies!
3Generate 2018 had exclusive use of the Pontins site for the whole weekend. The site has a secure perimeter and the gate is manned 24-hours a day. Night stewards will patrol the accommodation areas at night.
Groups stayed in chalets adjacent to their leaders, who were responsible for their care throughout the event. Leaders allocated rooms within the chalets to their group members.
Leaders and participants were sleeping on beds in the chalets using their own sleeping bag and needed a pillowcase to go on the pillow provided.
Accommodation at Pontins in Southport is arranged in chalet blocks on two floors. Typically, each chalet block will have 5 chalets on the ground floor and 5 chalets on the first floor. Access to the first floor chalets is via external staircases and a continuous veranda along the front of the chalets. All chalets are accessed from the front.
Accommodation allocation has begun so if there are any changes, please let us know as soon as possible - thank you.
Please keep an eye on the Sneak Peek and News page for all the latest information.
You can also keep up-to-date by following 3Generate on Twitter and Facebook. We'll be posting all the latest info to make sure you're really getting excited about your 3Generate weekend. You can also sign-up to receive Well Snapshots and Well News from Methodist Children and Youth, which will provide regular updates and 3Generate News.
Spread the word
Tell all your friends about 3Generate and encourage them to come along too.
We have created an overview of attendance statistics per Region and Methodist District. You can download this overview here.
If there's anything else you'd like to know about 3Generate, or if you need help with your booking you can contact us here:-