3Generate 2018 will again be taking place at Pontins in Southport, from 23-25 November.
- Information on how to pay for tickets can be found on the How to book page.
- General details about 2018 (including how accommodation works) can be found on this page.
- If you are a leader, please visit our leader playlist on 3GenTV on YouTube where you can meet Sanya and Chloe to find out more about bringing a group and what to expect at Pontins.
- Specific information is also available for workers and leaders, parents, churches/circuits/districts, 8-11s, 11-18s, 19-23s and for those with additional needs.
The theme for 2018 is Courageous and we will be offering lots of different ways for children and young people to explore what it means to be courageous within the four elements of The Methodist Church's Our Calling.
Youth President Designate, Jasmine Yeboah, issued this challenge to children and young people: "I dare you to be different. I dare you to be yourself. And I dare you to be courageous."
New for 2018:
- Chalet hosts there to help!
- Chalets aired and warmed before you arrive.
- Welcome pack for each group - full of goodies!
3Generate will have exclusive use of the Pontins site for the whole weekend. The site has a secure perimeter and the gate is manned 24-hours a day. Night stewards will patrol the accommodation areas at night.
Groups will stay in chalets adjacent to their leaders, who will be responsible for their care throughout the event. Leaders will allocate rooms within the chalets to their group members.
Leaders and participants will be sleeping on beds in the chalets using their own sleeping bag and will need a pillowcase to go on the pillow provided - alternatively, disposable bedding packs will be available (duvet cover, etc).
Accommodation at Pontins in Southport is arranged in chalet blocks on two floors. Typically, each chalet block will have 5 chalets on the ground floor and 5 chalets on the first floor. Access to the first floor chalets is via external staircases and a continuous veranda along the front of the chalets. All chalets are accessed from the front.
Accommodation allocation has begun so if there are any changes, please let us know as soon as possible - thank you.
Please keep an eye on the Sneak Peek and News page for all the latest information.
You can also keep up-to-date by following 3Generate on Twitter and Facebook. We'll be posting all the latest info to make sure you're really getting excited about your 3Generate weekend. You can also sign-up to receive Well Snapshots and Well News from Methodist Children and Youth, which will provide regular updates and 3Generate News.
Spread the word
Tell all your friends about 3Generate and encourage them to come along too.
If there's anything else you'd like to know about 3Generate, or if you need help with your booking you can contact us here:-