Welcome to the 3Generate 2018 Volunteering page
Thank you for visiting our page!
3Generate 2018 will be our largest event ever with approximately 1,200 children and young people, plus their leaders, staff, contributors and hopefully you!
As part of the recruitment process, volunteers will need to attend one of the briefing days and the dates for your diary are:
- Saturday, 6 October 2018, 11am-3pm, Manchester
- Wednesday, 31 October 2018, 11am-3pm, Birmingham
- Saturday, 3 November, 11am-3pm, Leeds
- Saturday, 10 November 2018, 11am-3pm, London
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and travel expenses for the briefing days will be reimbursed (usual expenses policy applies).
Volunteer Role Descriptions
We're looking for volunteers in the following teams:
- Outdoor activities
- Indoor: Performing Arts, Workshops, Talks & Worship
- The Well (drop-in)
- 8-11s (drop-in)
- Agents of Change
- Still (quiet space)
Care / Engage Teams
All volunteers will be subject to a process of safer recruitment for their role, including references. Volunteers will require an appropriate DBS certificate (more details are on individual role descriptions).
How to apply...
- Please read the role descriptions above, ensuring you have the appropriate skills, experience (including safeguarding training) and DBS checks.
- Decide on your first and second choice roles.
- Speak to and gain permission from those you'd like to be your two referees - one referee will need to be a minister. We contact all referees - they cannot be a relative. Your referees will be sent a link to an online form so please ensure they have internet access.
- Gather the information you need to provide on the application - we recommend reading the online application form before completing it - the form cannot be saved and returned to but it can be viewed as many times as you want beforehand. The information you need to gather will include your DBS certificate, contact details from your referees and which briefing day you will attend.
- To view the application form or when you are ready to apply, please click the volunteer button below:
The updated Connexional Team Privacy Notice is now available here for further details about how we use personal data.