Advanced Module Online 2021 Edition (Participants)
This course is split into three parts:
- Advanced Module (online) e-learning - this takes between 4 and 7 hours, depending on your learning style, to complete. It can be completed in smaller sections over approximately 3 weeks. (The accompanying Workbook is for your personal use and is not assessed)
- Handbook – to support learning during Advanced Module (online) and for further study and resources.
- Advanced Module (online) Gathered Session – a 2-hour group session via Zoom to consolidate learning from the e-learning.
N.B. the e-learning MUST be completed before attending a Gathered Session
The training aims to:
- consolidate and develop your previous safeguarding learning
- explore what this means in your designated role of responsibility within the Church
- further equip you with skills and resources to be confident in promoting good practice in the Church and community
- extend your understanding of responding well to different groups within the Church community.
To book onto a course you need to:
- Select a suitable date on which to attend a Gathered Session – dates will be advertised locally. This session must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Book onto a course using the local links.
Please note that you will need to use some form of computer and have reliable Wi-Fi access throughout this training. You will also need to register for the course using the email address which you will use throughout the training programme. Once registered, you should receive more details via email and/or by post.