Foundation Module 2016 Edition
The focus of this training is to promote awarenessof possible safeguarding concerns.
This training aims to equip all adults, both volunteer and paid, working in different roles in the Methodist Church to feel confident to share safeguarding concerns with the appropriate person.
The Creating Safer Space Foundation Module 2016 Edition training will help you:
- know that safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and integral to being church
- have a better understanding of good safeguarding practice within the Methodist Church
- know when to have concerns about the safety and welfare of a child or adult
- appreciate your responsibility for sharing concerns about a child or adult
- be aware of who in the church to go to with any concerns
- recognise potential blocks within the church to responding well
- be aware of the impact of the Past Cases Review (PCR) findings on good practice.