What is Distinctive about Methodism?
- All can be savedMethodists have always been clear that no-one is beyond the reach of God's loveRead more
- Assurance of God's loveOur faith rests not on our own feelings, but on the promises of a faithful GodRead more
- Living a holy lifeHoliness is not just about personal spirituality and prayerRead more
- A grassroots movementA strong feature of Methodism - ordinary lay people play a major part in the running of the ChurchRead more
- A covenant with GodMethodists hold an annual Covenant Service to celebrate all that God has done for usRead more
- Born in songSinging is still an important means of learning about, sharing and celebrating our faithRead more
- Small groupsThe concept of small groups dates back to early MethodismRead more
- Reading the BibleIt is important for Christians to familiar with the BibleRead more
- The Methodist quadrilateralMethodists traditionally use a fourfold approach to learn about our Christian faith Read more
- The ConnexionHow the Connexion is definedRead more
- Sign up for e-newslettersKeep in touch with what interests you
Make a Journey of Faith
What is the Methodist Church?
What do Methodists believe?
What happens during Methodist worship?
Can I get married in a Methodist Church?
Can my baby be baptized in a Methodist Church?
You'll find the answers to these and other
questions in Make a Journey of Faith - a short
introduction to the Methodist Church.
free Make a Journey of Faith ebook
epub file* Right-click and choose 'Save Target As'.
For churches wishing to deepen their welcome to
visitors and newcomers, a printed edition of the booklet is
available from Methodist Publishing. It is priced £5
(plus postage and packaging) and sold in packs of 50.