Safer Recruitment Forms
On this page you will find:
- Volunteer Application Form: All prospective volunteers should complete the volunteer application form. The form includes a privacy notice.
- Methodist Council Members Standing Order 010 Form - All members of the Methodist Council are required to sign a confidential safeguarding self-declaration form.
- Privacy Notices for DBS Verifiers
- Keyholder Declaration Forms (Form D) - The Methodist Church is not obliged to give anyone access to church premises unless access to the premises is required as part of their role or for regular hire of premises. Before the keys can be issued the key holder is asked to sign the declaration and acknowledge the conditions of issue.
- DBS Exemption Forms -
All ministers and local preachers are required to have an appropriate DBS check, provided that they are capable of preaching or carrying out pastoral ministry. Where a minister or local preacher is no longer able to carry out ministry, they may apply for an exemption by completing the appropriate exemption form.
- Safer Recruitment Checklist - a useful resource to assist with safer recruitment
Volunteer Application form
Standing Order 010 Declaration form for Methodist Council members
Safeguarding DBS Verifier Privacy Notice
Key Holder Declaration - Form D
DBS Exemption forms for ministers and local preachers