Connexional Year 2022/2023 resources
Essential resources for the Methodist Connexional Year starting in September 2022 and ending August 2023.
Fundamental material in the Methodist Church to fulfil Our Calling of responding to God’s love in Christ and working out through discipleship, mission and worship.
- The Methodist Diary 2023 (in two colours, red and teal in Extended edition and Personal Organiser inserts)
- The Methodist Prayer Handbook: 2022/2023 - The Greatest Commandment (standard, lectern large print and eBook)
- Annual Membership Ticket: 2022/2023 (standard, large print and Welsh)
Also available from Methodist Publishing
- A Methodist Way of Life resources (including the NEW Intergenerational Prayer Cards)
- Welcome Cards (two designs)
- Welcome Booklet
- What we believe: a Catechism for the people called Methodists
- Fundraising information (including Gift Aid envelopes)
- Minutes of the Annual Conference and Directory (not for general sale, District/Circuit Order Form only, form is available after Conference so mid-July)
- Constitutional Practice and Discipline
- Safeguarding material
- The Methodist Worship Book
- the connexion magazine
- Methodist facemasks
District/Circuit Order Form
The District/Circuit Order Form will be available mid-July and will be sent to all District Chairs, Superintendents, Synod Secretaries, District Administrators and Circuit Administrators. Any queries please email the Publishing Team at email@example.com or call 020 7486 5502.