Due to limited resources, we can only signpost managing trustees to other resources. In terms of funding opportunities, we would recommend the following:
- Methodist Insurance have a fundraising support page with a list of grant providers as well as tips for a successful application. You can find more information on Fundraising Support.
- You could apply for a Landfill Grant. You would need to do quick check to see if you are eligible.
- If your church is listed or in a Conservation area, you could look for funding opportunities on Conservation News, Funding and Training.
- The Joseph Rank Trust has a dedicated page regarding applying for Methodist Grants. As well, it includes a very helpful funding guide for Methodist applicants.
- TMCP and Methodist insurance offer grants for repairs. You can find the details and check eligibility on Grants - Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes and Methodist Grants Programme - Methodist Insurance.
- You could also apply to Methodist Chapel Aid for a loan.
- If your district has a grant officer or a mission enabler, they might be able to assist you.